Free online demos for our recent release
UPDATE: We have suspended all scheduled training demo’s for the summer. Everyone is out at the field scoring with GameChanger which is awesome. We will pick back up with our demo’s this fall and winter.
If you would like to learn more about GameChanger please visit our features page here.
If you host a tournament or league and want to speak to someone, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The GameChanger team is pleased to announce the release of GameChanger 3.0, our most significant Apple iOS app release since January 2010.
To learn about all of the new features in GameChanger 3.0, read this blog post.
To help with scorekeepers and fans with the transition to the new version, we are offering free online demonstrations to help new and experienced users get comfortable with all GameChanger has to offer. If you have a specific question about GameChanger, we’re here to help.
GameChanger is a free mobile scorekeeping application, with a stat management website for youth, high school and collegiate baseball and softball teams.
Introduction to GameChanger
Best suited for all new scorekeepers and fans!
- Please check back in the fall for more training sessions.
If you would like to set up a private demo for your scorekeepers, please contact us.
Video Tutorial Library
Don’t have time for a 45 minute demo? Step-by-step and specific task video tutorials are available online:
Little League® Scorekeeper
Looking forward to the conversation,
The GameChanger Team
Getting Started and Team Setup
- Getting Started (Extended video: 3:20)
- Signing Up on the Scorekeeper App
- Creating a Team (Website)
- Setting Rosters and Lineup (Website)
- Entering an Opponent Roster (Scorekeeper App)
- Creating a Team (Scorekeeper App)
- Linking Players to a New Team
- Syncing a Created Team to MaxPreps
- Configuring MaxPreps Auto-Update for a New Team
- Creating a Team Mid-season
- Pre-Game Prep (Extended video: 5:16)
Stat Visibility and User Permissions
- Scoring a Game (Extended video: 8:07)
- Using Quick Lineup (Adding Placeholders)
- Moving Base Runners
- Setting a DH
- Utilizing Extra Fielders
- Scoring Passed Balls and Wild Pitches
- Scoring a Dropped 3rd Strike
- Viewing Pitch Counts (Scorekeeper App)
- Using Advanced Fielding
- Scoring a Balk
- Scoring a Bunt
- Using Pinch & Courtesy Runners
- Setting and Using Pitch Count Alerts
- Scoring Head-to-Head Matchups
Post-Game Stats and Spray Charts
- Editing Box Scores
- Adding Players to a Box Score
- Entering Pitching Decisions
- Using Spray Charts (Website)
- Using Spray Charts (Scorekeeper App)
- Exporting Previously Scored Games to MaxPreps